The 100 Day Writing Challenge
January 5, 2020 3:19 PM   Subscribe

The 100 Day Writing Challenge
A couple of years ago I made a free 8-week writing course in podcast form. Starting from Jan 1st I'm releasing a new, bigger version called The 100 Day Writing Challenge.

As the name suggests, it's a free 100-part fiction writing course, split into individual podcast episodes folks can stream or download. Each one has a 10 minute writing exercise, including a timer with a bell at the end. All you need is a notepad and pen, or a laptop, something to listen on, and somewhere to write each day. It's meant to be a low-commitment programme people can complete at their own speed, for all experience levels. The aim is to help people build their confidence and skills, by writing more, better and happier.

It uses some exercises from the previous course but obviously, at more than twice the length, the majority are new or revised. Lifehacker article on the original Couch to 80k.
Role: Writer and presenter
posted by RokkitNite (2 comments total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

I've started! I'm so excited! I was really, really dreading what the first thing was going to be - how could I possibly write for ten freaking minutes?! - but the task came up and I smiled. (no spoilers~)
posted by curious nu at 6:38 PM on January 8

super excited to try this!
posted by Cozybee at 9:29 AM on January 13

« Older Tinseltown Tasty Times...   |   How Disgusting Are You?... Newer »

You are not currently logged in. Log in or create a new account to post comments.